We are convinced that the development of projects, the execution of works and the care for the environment are absolutely compatible tasks.
INSIDE's objective, in partnership with the Green Initiative, is to direct every detail of the work with responsibility and respect for the soil, water, air, flora and fauna.
Therefore, the use of appropriate techniques in each activity and product specifications are always focused on caring for the environment.
In each project, the clients contribute to the planting of trees, organized by INSIDE in adherence to the Amigo da Floresta program, from OSCIP (environmental organization dedicated to the search for the reduction of environmental impacts caused by human activities) that aims to promote the forest restoration of native forest, allied to environmental education, training of rural communities and scientific research.
Currently, INSIDE has already contributed to the planting of 82 native trees from the Atlantic Forest (every year we contribute to the planting of about 20 trees). Reforestation takes place in the city of Campina Grande do Sul, in Paraná. The reforestation work started in 2013 in the city with 25,505 trees already planted in a space of 15 hectares.
We also implement internal policies and initiatives, proposing simple, sustainable and economically viable solutions to clients, through methods
and the use of various eco-efficient materials in projects and works, some of which are:
• Bamboo floors (renewable resource);
• Coconut tiles (helps to fix CO2);
• Guardian mirrors (they have less lead content in their composition);
• Joinery with FSC certified products;
• Coatings produced by companies with an environmental concern;
• LED and fluorescent lamps (consumption reaches 85% less than ordinary lamps);
• Automation (optimizes functionality, comfort, maintenance, flexibility of use, safety and energy. Its utilization minimizes the use of cabling and generates savings in the work);
• Natural-fiber carpets (because they are parasitic plants, when extracted, they allow the surrounding trees to grow);
• Sanitary systems (reduction of water consumption);
• Ecomosaics (recycled material that uses the residue eliminated by marble cutting machines: a mixture of water and stone powder. This residual water is treated and return to the production area for reuse);
• Demolition wood (reuse of parts that would be discarded, reducing the demand for new wood);
• Cleaneo plasterboard (sheets with acoustic properties that have the ability to continuously improve air quality in the ambient in which they are installed);
Our goal is to develop green solutions that are economically attractive to our clients, since the adoption of environmentally sustainable solutions in the works does not result in a price increase, especially when adopted during the conception phases of the project. In some cases, they can even reduce costs. Although the price of implementing some environmentally sustainable systems in a green building generates a cost about 5% higher than of a conventional building, its use can represent a saving of 30% in resources, during the use and occupation of the property.
Now you can be part of this Green Initiative. By making your project sustainable, you will be planting trees and compensate your annual greenhouse gas emissions, contributing to the global effort to prevent our planet from warming and, at the same time, providing a series of environmental benefits to our and the next generations.